Getting Started with Future Skills Moodle
Logging into Future Skills Moodle
Logging in from the Future Skills website.You can log in from the main Future Skills website at https://futureskills.co.nz by clicking the "Login" button.
Logging in from Future Skills Moodle Site
Below is a video walk-through of the process of logging in for the first time.
If you receive an error "user id not found", it can be a conflicting microsoft account, try using incognito/private browsing mode.
Editing your profileOnce you're logged into Future Skills Moodle you can update your profile.
To update your profile:
- Click on your the portrait placeholder(at the top right-hand corner of the page)
- Click the settings cog and then "Edit Profile"
- Fill out your personal details and upload a photo if you have one.
- Click the "Update Profile" button
Using Moodle forums
- Collaboration and social learning
- Online class discussions
- Organizing group activities
- Learning support
How to start using a Moodle forum
- Login to Future Skills Moodle.
- Click your online course.
- Click the forum name.
- Discussion topics are listed from newest to oldest. Click on the discussion name you want to see.
- Click on "Reply" on a post/comment you wish to reply to and type in the box that appears.
- Click the "Submit" button when you're happy with what you've written.